Earn Your Way to Our Reading Glow Worm Party
Food, Drinks, and Glow in the Dark Fun
- Students have to earn 75 AR points by April 13, 2017, the end of the 5th Six Weeks.
- Students need to make an 80 or above on AR tests.
- Students have to complete a genre (type of book) project for 3 of 5 six weeks. The following shows which genres we’ll be working on during each six weeks period.
1st Six Weeks: Fiction
2nd Six Weeks: Non-Fiction
3rd Six Weeks: Fairytale
4th Six Weeks: Biography
5th Six Weeks: Mystery
- Students will choose a project from the given list. It must be neat and student done.
- Students must be able to tell the class about their book. Rehearse at home.
EX: I read Officer Buckle and Gloria and chose to do a poster about the book the first six weeks as my fiction project. I cannot do a poster for my non-fiction book the second six weeks. I might make a mobile with tornado facts since I read a non-fiction book about tornados during that six weeks.
- Again at least 75 AR points, grade of 80 or above on the AR quizzes, & at least 3 different genre projects.
- A special treat will be given to students who complete all 5 genres!